Andy Ngo: [Seizure warning] Antifa try to blind Andy Ngo in Portland

[Seizure warning] Antifa try to blind Andy Ngo in Portland
For weeks I've been hesitant to bring this up but I think the public should be aware of what type of journalists are going on CNN etc. and setting the narrative about the riots in Portland, Ore. When I was reporting on Portland riots undercover, the Portland Mercury news editor, Alex Zielinski, was informed of my whereabouts by antifa sources who had been stalking me. She then stated my location publicly, endangering myself and those around me. (Tweet archive: http://archive.vn/mk5JE) As Zielinski knows, antifa have tried to kill me and have shown up to my family's home. Yet, she stated exactly where I could be found to a mob of hundreds. Immediately antifa tried to blind me with powerful lasers. It was painful and I still have light sensitivity now. Antifa then confronted me. I pleaded with a local news crew to leave with them because I was about to get beaten or killed. Even though Zielinski and I disagree on politics, it would never cross my mind to try to hurt her. I'm airing this now because the public should be aware of how local journalists work hand-in-hand with antifa as fellow propagandists or worse.


View on YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog